Student Visa

If you are an international student, you are required to apply for the Student Visa (subclass 500) to enter Australia and study at LIHE.

If you do not currently hold any visa and is applying for a student visa to Australia, you can apply by:

  1. Once you have applied to the Institute and have formally accepted an offer from LIHE, you must apply for a student visa to the Department of Home Affairs via their website.
  2. You will have to submit these documents:
    a. valid passport 
    b. your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
    c. your Letter of Offer
    d. all other documents on the Department of Home Affairs’ visa checklist
  3. Once approved, you will have to report and submit your visa proof to LIHE. 

For more information, please visit: the Department of Home Affairs Student Visa (Subclass 500) and LIHE’s Student Selection and Admission Policy.